The physicians and staff at Lapeer County Surgery Center are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients
All surgeries are scheduled, non emergent cases, and Lapeer County Surgery Center accepts most major insurances.
Committed to Our Patients and the Community
A Full Range of Surgeries
Lapeer County Surgery Center is the vision of many area physicians
Over the years, these physicians have listened to their patients and colleagues. Through these conversations and the ever changing world of health care reimbursement, they came to realize there was a need for an alternative health care facility. It was their loyalty to this community which inspired these visionaries to build such a facility in Lapeer.
Lapeer County Surgical Center accepts most major health insurance plans. Your coverage and benefits are confirmed with your health plan prior to surgery. Our staff estimates your financial liability such as copay, coinsurance and/or deductibles. We will contact you for prepayment if necessary. We do our best to provide you with an accurate amount. However, your liability will depend on the procedure(s) ultimately performed and upon health insurance claims processing.
We suggest that you confirm your out of pocket liability with your health care plan; and also that any referrals and/or pre-authorization are in place, if required.
LCSC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money order and check.
LSCS's care group of multi-disciplinary physicians includes surgeries for:
Our Local Area Physicians
LSCS's care group of multi-disciplinary physicians includes:
- Gordon McClimans II, D.O. Orthapedic Surgeon, 810-667-6110
- Richard Moyer, D.O Orthapedic Surgeon, 810-667-6110
- Gunda Reddy, M.D. Gastroenterologist, 810-245-3188
- Duane Rowly, D.P.M. Podiatrist, 810-969-4016
- Robert Stenz, D.O. General Surgeon, 810-667-5150
- Arthur Tatge, D.O. Opthamologist, 810-667-6408
- John Yap, M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon, 810-667-6110
- William Zemnickas, D.O. General Surgeon, 810-664-4100
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Ganglion Cyst Removal
- Hernia Repair
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal)
- Mediport Insertion/Removal
- Lipoma (Mole/Skin Cancer Removal)
- Cystoscopy (with Kidney Stone Removal)
- Kidney Stent Removal/Insertion
- Prostate Biopsy
- Laser Vaporization of the Prostate